Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Freizeit

Homework Rules :
1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger must starts with 10 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write about their own blog, about their ten things and post
You need to choose some people to get tagged and list their names
4. Don't forget to live them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog.

Prepare yourself to read 10 super-random-freaky-unimportant facts about me, guys! You'll feel sorry to spend your time just to read this useless post, ha-ha. Okay, let's just start!
#1. I'm moody. Just be patient with me when the bad one come.
#2. I often feel hungry, although I just finished eating at the time. Sounds greedy, eh? Maybe it's because I'm an eating machine and I was born to eat, ha-ha so lebay :B
#3. I love daydreaming and wondering about lot of things. For example: married with Christian Sugiono someday, although I already knew it's soooo impossible to be true
#4. I'm addicted to do those freaky quizzes on facebook! Such as "Bagaimana cara berakmu" or maybe "Bakat terpendam yang ga pernah diketahui" The results often sound freak yet ridiculous, but it's so addictive, maaan! You better try it, and I'm pretty sure you'll feel the same way with me. Ha-ha so stupid.
#5. I want to have a boyfriend for now (ha-ha so najis and sounds desperate, you know)
#6. I want whole-lee-daaaaaayy, pleaseeee! I need a day-off, but I'm sure my principal doesn't want to give us any, because she doesn't want to see us happy just for a while
#7. I love sleeping, but I hardly sleep at night. It's like I'm having insomniac, but I'm not. It makes me only have 3-4 hours to sleep a day, and I feel soooo sleepy at school because of that thing.
#8. I want to earn my own money by now, so I can buy anything that I want without using my parents' money. Because I think there's a pleasure when you can buy things with your own money.
#9. I can type very fast without looking at the keyboard (okay, I know it's not important)
#10. I love doodling, especially at Sociology and History class and it makes my books full of meaningless and artless drawing ha-ha.

That's the end of my
super-random-freaky-unimportant facts! Horraaayy
Anyway, thanks to Nydia for tagging me! Now I want to tag everyone who wants to have something to do and feel bored to the max just like me right now. Feel free to do this homework, folks! :B
Post a Comment