Monday, May 4, 2009

W for Wolverine

Hola! Just went back from eX after watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine with Riri, Japri, Jesan, and Winda. The movie was reaaally awesome! It tells us about Logan's life before and until he became Wolverine. But Japri said she didn't really satisfied with the ending part. Well, maybe this X-Men should be made before X-Men 1, so the audience won't be confused or maybe dissatisfied with the ending part, just like Japri.

But overall, I'm satisfied with this movie! I'm abso-fcuking-lutely in love with Hugh Jackman! Oh myyy, he is soooo freakin' HOT and his body makes me wanna hug him, aaaaaaaa he's so irresistible! I wish I could have a boyfriend like him, awww. I also fall in love with Ryan Reynolds (Wade Wilson/Deadpool) and Taylor Kitsch (Remy LeBeau/Gambit). Actually, I've been waiting for Gambit's egress on X-Men, but unfortunately, Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Reynolds only showed up for couple of minutes, boohoooo :'(


Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine


Ryan Reynolds as Wade Wilson/Deadpool


Taylor Kitsch as Remy LeBeau/Gambit
Don't you think they're sooooo gorgeous? Awww :D




Anyway, on our way back home, me, Riri, and Japri found a drink machine at Karet Busway Shelter! WOW! We were so (or maybe, too) excited when we saw that thing because it's so hard to find that kind of drink machine in Indonesia, or maybe in Jakarta. Unfortunately, we can't used that machine because the seller was resting at that time. Maybe next time we can try it, Ri and Jap! :D

p.s: Can I have my own Hugh Jackman, please?
Post a Comment