Friday, June 12, 2009

Stop and Stare Motion

Well, please forgive me for my laziness updating this blog. I don't know why I have no passion to write anything recently. But today, I'd like to share something really interesting, which is..... STOP MOTION ANIMATION! What is that?
  • Stop motion (or frame-by-frame) is an animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own. The object is moved in small amounts between individually photographed frames, creating the illusion of movement when the series of frames are played as a continuous sequence. Clay figures are often used in stop motion animations, known as claymation, for their ease of repositioning. (Source: wikipedia.org)
Oh, I have 2 videos which are made with stop motion animation. The first one is a music video by Oren Lavie titled "Her Morning Elegance", and the second one is a short movie titled "Notte Sento" made by Napdan. Both of them are really breathtaking and amazinggg! I suggest you to watch over them. Teehee!


Love the video, love the music, love the photos, love everything in this video! It's just... purrrfect!


Notte Sento (English subtitles) from napdan on Vimeo.

Amazing story, amazing photos, good looking guy, beautiful actress, and yes... it's also purrrfect!


I always love stop motion video because I think it looks reaaally great and freakin' awesome when you can make a video from hundred or even thousand photos. The person who make this kind of videos must be really really patient. Ha! Besides, it requires a special skill on taking and also combining the photos, so it can be a full video.

Anyway, I gotta go. I'm gonna sleep now because I have to go to BTA again tomorrow morning. Blah, I'm so lazy to do that, but for a brighter future, I'll do anything! Yihaaa (najis gayak lo jeeenn) Oh, and please pray for me so I can be accepted at University of Indonesia and also for another entrance test at Parahyangan University, which will be held at June 21st. Thanks peepou! Cheerio :)

P.S: I'm sorry for my super-bad English. Hee :B
Post a Comment