Sunday, February 21, 2010

Stuck in my head

"I like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly. It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, 'cause everything is never as it seems."
"I must admit you were not a part of my book, but now if you open it up and take a look, you're the beginning and the end of every chapter."
"I think I should know how to make love is something innocent without leaving my fingerprints out."
"Semua yang ada padamu oooh, membuat diriku tiada berdaya. Hanyalah bagimu, hanyalah untukmu seluruh hidup dan cintaku."
"Because I can't sleep till you're next to me, no I can't live without you no more."
"Yes it's all false love and affection, you don't like me, you just want the attention."
"Don't stop, make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up. Tonight, Imma fight till we see the sunlight."
"Leave your jacket behind, lean out and watch the treetops over town. I can't wait to kiss the ground wherever we touch back down."
"The new year is out here, and I will make a lovely list of your charms so I'll never feel alone in your arms."
"If you're my girl, swirl me around your room with feeling and as we twirl the the glow in the dark stars on your ceiling will shine for us. As love sweeps over the room cause we tend to make each other blush."
"I don't have anyone at home to talk to, and you don't have anything to do, so I'll spend my Christmas with you."
"The silence isn't so bad, till I look at my hands and feel sad, cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly."
"Can you meet me halfway, right at the borderline, that's where I'm gonna wait for you. I'll be lookin' out, night and day. Took my heart to the limit and this is where I'll stay."

Photo source: click
Post a Comment