Monday, August 2, 2010

Siebenundzwanzig



"I cried like a baby at The Keller wedding"

"Do you want to know the real reason why I came here tonight? Because I knew this was gonna be hard for you. And for the first time in a really long time, I wanted to be there for somebody. Yeah."




"I've been waiting my whole life for the right guy to come along and then you showed up. And you are nothing like the man I imagined. You're cynical and cranky and impossible. But the truth is, fighting with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me. And I think there's a very good chance that I'm falling in love with you."

That was some of my favorite part of the movie. I've watched it more than 5 times, but never get bored of it. Every time I watch it, I love James Marsden even more. One of the reasons why I wish I was Katherine Heigl.
Post a Comment