Saturday, September 4, 2010

Crazy Little Thing




I saw some people whom I know become 'galau' because of this magical word: love.
Kenapa jadi galau? It's because you seem willing to do anything when you love someone. I repeat, anything, for your loved one. Even if it's only make you feel worse or suffering.




Frankly speaking, I kinda miss the feeling when I fall in love with someone.
Those butterflies-in-your-stomach feeling, those feeling when you saw a message in your cellphone hoping that it was from him/her, those 'degdegan' feeling when you pass him/her by, those happy feeling when you see his/her face, or those unwrittenable-feeling when you fall in love.
I guess I'm not ready enough for another heartbreaking situation, so I'd rather falling out of love and live happily than falling in love but live miserably. Well, am just saying.
Post a Comment