Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Recently Addicted



"You know I know how to make 'em stop and stare as I zone out. The club can't even handle me right now. Watching you, watching me, I go all out, the club can't even handle me right now"

"I've got the magic in me, everytime I touch that track it turns into gold. Everybody knows I've got the magic in me, when I hit the flow the girls come snappin' at me. Now everybody wants a blast of magic"

Maybe I'll sleep inside my coat and wait on the porch 'til you come back home. Oh, right. I can't find a flight. So I'll check the weather wherever you are, 'cause I wanna know if you can see the stars tonight. It might be my only right. We share the sadness (two wrongs make it all alright tonight) Split screen sadness (two wrongs make it all alright tonight)"

"Doctor, won’t you come and help me take this pain away? Oh, oh, oh doctor, give me what I need to get me through the day. I want that feel good, that feel good, that real good, yeah. I want that feel good, that feel good, that real good Dr. Feel Good, help me"

"Your sword’s grown old and rusty, burnt beneath the rising sun. It’s locked up like a trophy, forgetting all the things it’s done"

"Friends, lovers, or nothing. We can really only ever be one. Friends, lovers, or nothing. Don't you know we'll never be the in-between, so give it up. Anything other than yes is no. Anything other than stay is go. Anything less than I love you is lying"

"Maybe it's time for me to throw... I've got a good mind to throw it all away, throw it all away, throw it all away. I've got a good mind to throw it all away. After all, what is it worth?"

"I think I've been here before, I think I've run into you, I know the things that you do, 'cause this is déjà vu."
"Girl I gotta go, I’m finished with the show. If you wanna *** me, I won’t say no. T-t-t-touchin on my ***. While I’m touchin on your ***. You know that we are gonna ***. 'Cause I don’t give a ***"

"I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky. I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo. I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo"

"Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger. More than ever, hour after, our work is never over"

"N-n-now th-that don't kill me can only make me stronger. I need you to hurry up now 'cause I can't wait much longer. I know I got to be right now 'cause I can't get much wronger. Man I've been waitin' all night now. That's how long I've been on you"
Post a Comment