Saturday, February 12, 2011

คิดแบบสุ่ม

Mixed-up feeling. Can't even desribe what I'm feeling right now.
Have so many thoughts inside my head, mostly negative ones. Blargh.

a tree at Taman Lalu Lintas, Bandung

I feel lonely but then again I realized I have so many amazing people around me.
It feels like I'm only exist when you need something from me.
Sometimes I wish I was somebody else, but the other time I'm grateful for who I am.
I don't know what I really want.
I wish I could confront you and tell you what's on my mind. I don't know why I can't even say 'no' to you.
I'm not good enough in everything and to everyone.
I miss blogging but I can't find the time to write (or beat my laziness?)
I wish someone could understand me. I wish I could express myself.
I hate the way some people stare at me. It feels like I've done something wrong, while in fact I rarely talk or interact with them.
You know what? Sometimes I wish I could inspire others to do something, while the fact, I've done nothing.
I feel... inferior and useless. I'm so full of shit.





Note to self: When life offers you some problems and it gets harder everyday, you have to be harder than life itself. Show 'em what you got!
Post a Comment