Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lil' Miss Grumpy

Spent this Saturday night at home and got loads of shits to do. Yet I'm still having a date with my internet connection. The other thing that pissed me off is because some people didn't care enough to reply my text. Seriously, if it wasn't that important I probably wouldn't be this upset. A reply won't kill you anyway.


To be honest, I was hoping to have a little chit-chat with you tonight, but that didn't happen anyway. I guess I'm just gonna have a long and sleepless night with my laptop. Yay! Not. And FYI, after weeks of desperation, I FINALLY GOT AN ADOBE PHOTOSHOP ON MY LAPTOP!!! Woohoooo cheers to that! No need to borrow others' to work on those bulletin thingy, fufufu.
P.S.: After almost 2 years unnamed, I finally found a name for my laptop: Dellilah!


"Go work on it, Jeanne! You can finish all these shits tonight. Well, hopefully."
(pathetic monologue)
Post a Comment