Monday, May 16, 2011

Dia.Lo.Gue


"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning while I've been stuck here dithering around, though I know I said I'd wait around till you need me. But I have to go, I hate to let you down. But I can't stop now. I've got troubles of my own 'cause I'm short on time. I'm lonely and I'm too tired to talk."

"Our love was comfortable and so broken in. She's perfect, so flawless. Or so they say, say. She thinks I can't see the smile that she's fakin' and poses for pictures that aren't being taken. I loved you, grey sweat pants, no makeup, so perfect. Our love was comfortable and so broken in. She's perfect, so flawless. I'm not impressed, I want you back."

"And as the feeling grows, I can't deny push those thoughts aside. My world is full of loveliness, but I focus on the stress. I'm trying hard not to resist the joy. Don't listen to me I'm being paranoid. I might try hard but it's too hard to avoid. My heart skips a beat. But I need a minute to convince myself 'cause it's only in the quiet that I know what to feel."




Twist and shout! B-b-b-bennie and The Jets!
Post a Comment